Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stressing About It Does Not Help You At All!



I found this very good piece of advice online:

When you are stressing out about not finding that relationship you desire, the money you need, or that job you can enjoy and make money at the same time, you are doing exactly the opposite of what you need to do to attract what you desire to you. Stressing and efforting put you out of The Flow. When you are living in the now moment, without worrying and fretting over the future, you naturally enter that state of Flow where life supports you unconditionally.

I don't know if you are like me but I stress and worry and fret all the time and it felt good to find this piece of advice online - (It's like the loa led me to this article!)

What is it that I have gotten from this piece of advice is to not be so stressed and tense all the time and just keep what it is that I want and desire inside my head and live as though I have already manifested it.




No comments:

Post a Comment