Saturday, April 30, 2011

Here Is My Law Of Attraction Story For Today



In the past I have posted on my local blog about how the mailboxes were gone in our local area. Of course this makes mailing stuff a little bit more difficult. So I had to do some errands today and I had a few letters that I needed to mail as soon as possible. And I figured that since I would be on foot that hopefully I would be able to spot a mailman or a mail truck so that I could give them my letters to mail.

I was pretty confident that I would find one and even if I didn't I was ok with that because I knew that I would mail the letters eventually. (I think this is one of the secrets of loa in that when you let go of the outcome it brings in more ways for things to happen).

Actually when I started to do my errands I had completely forgot about the letters until I made a visit to my local library and there, parked across the street was the mail truck!

The law of attraction works again!

No comments:

Post a Comment