Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Am A VERY BIG Fan Of The Law Of Attraction!



I am a very big fan of the law of attraction and have been interested in it ever since I heard of "The Secret"!

Basically speaking the law of attraction says that what you focus on with thought and feeling is what will manifest into your life! This means that if you think about things that make you feel bad then you will bring more things into your life that will make you feel bad.

However if you want good things to happen to you in your life then what you have to do is to think of good things!

I decided to start this blog because there have been instances in my life where I have made the law of attraction work for me - both good and bad - and I want to become a master at manifesting what I want and the life of my dreams!

Even though the teachings of the law of attraction are simple - it seems that its very hard for me to continually focus on thinking positive thoughts! And I think that this is where my problem lies!

I also realize that there are many law of attraction-related blogs but I still decided to start one of my own.

Hopefully you'll be able to learn from my experiences and / or maybe you will be able to lend your expertise to help me (and others) become a master of the law of attraction!

No comments:

Post a Comment